Order of Service
To ensure that your wedding service proceeds as smoothly as possible, an Order of the Day or Service is essential. It is available in two sizes, A5 and A6 and in a number of page options – 4pp, 8pp, 12pp and 16pp. The A6 size is becoming increasingly popular as it fits in a pocket and clutch.
There are a number of steps to consider:
- the typeface colour and style
- number of pages
- card colour
- an image on the front (which will need to uploaded separately)
A few things to help you:
- It is really helpful if your wording is correct and has been approved by everyone concerned (including your vicar/celebrant) before forwarding to us. This will ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible and the document can be proofed quickly.
- Please allow 10 working days from approval of proof to dispatch of goods. If this timing is going to be an issue, please contact us to discuss.
- We will contact you if the number of pages you have ordered is the incorrect size for your text. The price will be altered accordingly (eg. there will be an additional charge to pay if you move from 8pp to 12pp).
- If you require a more bespoke Order of Service eg. a different colour ink or card, bow-tying, tassels, a colour-printed cover, please contact us to discuss.
- Please note, our Gee Brothers logo will be printed on the back page of the Order of Service, unless requested to be removed.
Please allow three to five working days to receive a proof and eight to fourteen working days after approval of proof for despatch of goods.
Please note that these are target times and not guaranteed. During busy times it may take a little longer.